WHAT IS THE CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT, INC.?
The Center For Development, Inc. is a public foundation set up for scientific, educational, charitable and religious purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code of the United States.
It was established in December 2007. Its current place of business is PO Box 54, Prescott, Arizona, 86302-0054, USA. Telephone: (928) 445-7690. Website: www.centerfordevelopment.org. Email: Contact Us.
The Center For Development, Inc. exists to educate people throughout the world about how to reach their highest potential in the area of health and mental development. The Center sponsors activities and programs to carry out this mission. These include publishing books, offering free email support, offering healing programs and sponsoring research.
THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The scholarship program offers financial assistance for children up to age 18 and for women up to about age 30 who wish to embark upon a full nutrition and development program, but who cannot afford the cost of the mineral analysis, consultations, food and nutritional supplements.
Our financial goals are to be able to support more women and children. We would also like to be able to support women and men of all ages.
THE CHILDREN’S RESCUE PROJECT
A new project is to help children through education of parents, teachers, community leaders, doctors and others. This project is needed because:
- Most children are born unhealthy today. This occurs mainly because most mothers are malnourished.
- Once born, most children's health becomes worse due to improper nutrition and other hazards such as too much exposure to computer and television screens that emit harmful electromagnetic energies.
- Social media problems. Some websites allow people to post naked photos and to speak disgusting lies about anyone they wish. This now contributes significantly to childhood suicide and other problems of children.
III. OTHER FOUNDATION ACTIVITIES
The foundation teaches nutrition and healthful lifestyles through articles, books and audio programs.
The Center For Development sponsors research in the following areas:
- Nutrition, psychology, physiology, and the pathology of disease.
- Food and agriculture.
- Environmental science and safety.
- Laboratory methods, especially mineral testing.
- Food and diet, food preparation, nutritional supplementation, other healing remedies and procedures, detoxification and mental development.
- Enzyme chemistry and genetics.
CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY
The foundation evaluates consumer products, especially food and nutrition products.
The main office worker is Dr. Lawrence Wilson. Due to illness in his family, he became interested in nutrition at the age of 20.
He received a Bachelor of Science degree from the Massachusetts Institute Of Technology. He also earned a Medical Degree (MD) from the Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco in Mexico.
He passed the ECFMG exam for foreign medical graduates. However, at this time he prefers to work as a nutrition consultant rather than as a licensed physician. Licensing would limit his ability to speak and write freely about some health subjects.
We greatly appreciate donations of any size to help with these activities. To donate, go to Donate.
Home | The Center | Development | Children