DONATE TO THE CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT
If you have:
- enjoyed the articles on this website
- benefitted from a development program, or
- just wish to help us, please consider donating to The Center For Development.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit, educational and charitable foundation registered in the state of Arizona, founded in 2007.
Financial disclosure. We are a small foundation. The main worker is Dr. Wilson, who takes no salary. He lives simply on social security income and a small inheritance from his parents.
Our funds come from donations and some book sales.
Foundation activities. The foundation presently provides scholarships for about a dozen children and young women under about 30 years old who otherwise could not afford the program. We check carefully to make sure each person actually needs our support. For the rules of the program, read The Scholarship Program.
The foundation also sponsors a lot of medical and nutritional research that we regularly publish. For more details about the Center For Development, read What Is The Center For Development?
How to donate. We are most appreciative of donations of any size. Please send donations:
- by check to: The Center For Development, PO Box 54, Prescott, AZ 86302, USA.
- via Paypal to: email@example.com.
Home | The Center | Development | Children